GDPR, the General Data Protection Regulation, came into force on the 25th May 2018. It is a piece of regulation designed to strengthen and unify data protection for individuals within the EU.
As a business Zervant is committed to achieving compliance with GDPR, so we’ve created this page to inform you about what progress we’ve made.
How is Zervant preparing for GDPR?
To make this information as clear and easy to understand as possible, we’ve created the following condensed version of our GDPR roadmap. It shows you what we’ve done so far and what we’re currently working on.
Zervant’s GDPR roadmap
- Research requirements for GDPR – ONGOING (STARTED 01/2017)
- Formation of a GDPR project/steering group – DONE (04/2017)
- Initial audit on GDPR compliance – DONE (06/2017)
- Action plan to ensure compliance – DONE (06/2017)
- Appoint person responsible of Privacy & Security – DONE (07/2017)
- Prepare relevant security measures against potential breaches – DONE (01/2018)
- Document GDPR roadmap to ensure compliance – DONE
- Create and publish GDPR principles – DONE
- Create and publish GDPR guidance for customers – DONE
- Finalise data protection agreements on GDPR – DONE
As a Zervant user do I need to do anything about GDPR?
We will keep you informed, and provide you with guidance, for understanding what GDPR is and how it affects you as a Zervant user.
If you would like to find out more about the basics of the regulation, you can read up on them here. And if you would like to understand more about how to become GDPR compliant, we recommend starting with data mapping.
Where can I find out more about Zervant and GDPR?
Hopefully this page has helped shed some light on what we at Zervant are doing to prepare for GDPR. We appreciate this is quite a complicated topic, and that you may well have other questions you’d like to ask us. If so then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.