Improved invoice template with barcode and credit transfer form. It is almost two weeks since our previous service update. This time we released a lot of smaller improvements and added a new invoice template for the Finnish market with official bar codes for machine reading and the widely used credit transfer form.
We are also preparing for our new snail mail invoice service for our customers allowing Zervant to automatically print and mail invoices for them. This service will be available initially in Finland. We also added new invoice templates to allow for longer customer and company names and improved the quality of the customizable company logo in the invoice templates.
Below is a short summary of the recent improvements:
- New invoice template for Finland with credit transfer form and bar codes
- Updates to the IBAN and BIC formats for complete SEPA compatibility (Single Euro Payments Area)
- Improved resolution for company logo on invoices
- Adjusted placement for invoice receiver address to support standard envelopes with an address window
- Improved information listings in the service
In our next release we plan to add more graphical reports covering the financial situation of the company and a few other smaller improvements. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any suggestions on how to improve our service.
Read more about Zervant’s invoicing software.