Expense management for self employed
The service has now been updated with a new improved version!
The last few weeks we have focused on improving invoicing and bringing most of the great features requested by our users to market. This week we put our effort on bringing more flexibility into the expense management. We also added the first graphical report to the system that gives a good indication of the direction we are taking going forward.
Here is a short list of the key improvements and additions we released in this update:
- Ability to upload your company logo and automatically add it to the invoice template for better branding
- Users can now define their own customized expense categories to complement the standard set
- Graphical expense breakdown report for each expense type
- Invoice numbers are now automatically incremented, the first number is defined directly in the invoice editor and can be changed at any time
- Invoice reference numbers are now automatically incremented, the first number is defined directly in the invoice editor and can be changed at any time
- Invoice dating are now much easier to handle and invoices can backdated when needed.
Read more about Zervant’s invoicing software.