This article describes how to create and send an invoice using Zervant’s online invoicing software. Follow the instructions and you’ll soon be billing your clients in under 60 seconds!
STEP 1 – Create Invoice
Log in to your account, and click on the “invoices” tab in the top left. If you don’t have an account, you can create one here. Then you’ll need to do the following:
- Click on the green “create invoice” button.
- Choose the right date for the invoice, and set your payment terms.
- Add the products and/ or services you’re invoicing your customer for (the user guides on our blog also show you how to import an existing database into Zervant, which will save you more time and effort ).
- If you’re VAT registered, you’ll also need to add your company VAT number. Go to “my account”, then “company contact information” to do this.
Top tip: You can also create an invoice directly from your customer database, or when logging hours worked in the time tracker.
STEP 2 – Preview & Send
When ready, click “next”. Give your invoice a final once over and hit send. You can send it as an email, or download a PDF to print and send manually.
STEP 3 – Mark the Invoice as Paid
Once you get the money for the invoice, you’ll need to mark it as “paid”:
- Open the relevant invoice.
- Click on the turquoise button in the middle of the screen (where the red arrow is pointing in the screenshot below).
- Change the status from “sent” to “paid”.
Comments or Questions?
Hopefully this quick guide has shown you how to get started with Zervant. But if you need any further information please get in touch with our support team. They’ll be more than happy to help, and are on hand to answer any queries you might have.
Create and send invoices in under 60 seconds.
Use Zervant’s online invoicing software!
Our online invoicing software makes it quick and easy to convert hours worked into invoices. See how with a free trial.